Replacement sequence of marine heat exchanger gasket
The replacement sequence of marine heat exchanger gasket is as follows:
(1) Remove the waste gasket, pay attention to do not make the gasket groove scratch.
(2) Use acetone, butanone or other ketone solvents to remove the residual glue in the gasket groove.
(3) Wipe the gasket groove and gasket with a clean cloth or cotton yarn.
(4) Apply the adhesive evenly to the gasket groove.
(5) Stick the clean new gasket onto the plate.
(6) The plate with good gasket should be placed in a flat, cool and ventilated place, and can be installed and used after natural drying.